View Single Post
Old 07-04-2021, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
The world needs stubborn "never say die" guys like you. Did you ever go to CP, DG when it was hot? I went after it became commercialized with all the tour organisers and found that i could do better alone. But my point was with all your "hate" towards PRC id find it surprising if you did go to CP etc.

Seriously thou at that time I never had such hatred towards them at all, it was thru their constant open bullying & arrogance all these years after Emperor Cockroach Xi took over that turned my opinion against them, is their attitude of "So what if I do this? I deny everything unless it is in my favour even thou there are clear evidences in front of me, what the F can u do to me?"

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^