Thread: The Swap
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Swap

… it was topped by Amy’s loud animalistic grunting! Her initial yelp and moaning has now turned to a loud animalistic grunting, which timing seemed to be in sync with Brian’s ferocious doggy thrusting!

Amy’s face was all flushed, her animalistic grunting was accompanied by her eyes closed shut with her brows frowned – a sign of deep and intense pleasure and arousal. She has basically lost interest in my cock, which Jane has happily took over.

“Oh my god, Brian! You are so so fucking big!” Amy said in between her heavy breathing and grunts. “Now I know what Tanya meant when she said you were huge and good!”

“She said that? Really Tanya?” asked Brian as he looked at my wife.

While still sharing my cock with Jane, my wife licked my cock and looked at Brian “Yes, you were really huge and good… so so good! I can’t wait to be fucked by you again actually!”

I was extremely aroused upon hearing that. “Babe, I can’t wait to see you enjoy Brian’s cock again. But let me enjoy you a bit more before getting him to fuck you,” with that said, I started fingering my wife and sucking on her now red and swollen clit.

“Ah… babe, you sure do know how to get me ready for a cock.”

Whilst all this chatter was going on, Amy did not stop with her grunting. In fact, Brian has upped his tempo and thrusting prowess upon hearing how these 2 other wives love his huge cock.

“I am so going give it to you Amy… you are very tight! I could fuck you all night!”

“Eh, please leave some for me ok? After all, I was your first fuck tonight!”

“We can… we can.. share Tanya.. we can share…, “ was the only response Amy could muster in between her grunting and trying to string a sentence.

Andy has been quietly fucking Jane as he took in the view of Jane’s white porcelain skin. I could see his face relishing with satisfaction, and I am pretty sure he is thinking of doing much more with Jane. I was actually jealous.

But strangely, not much moaning from Jane. Was she not enjoying it? In fact, I felt she was enjoying sucking my cock more than getting fucked by Andy. I could feel her doing slow and long licks along my cock, kissing my mushroom head with sensuous and passionate suction.

I peered over my wife’s bum to see Jane. Our eyes met. She gave me a sweet smile. Oh my god! That feeling of a first love smiling at me hit me! I smiled back.

She looked me in the eyes and gave my cock a long sensuous suck, putting my whole shaft into her mouth. She pulled her lips along my cock slowly and before my mushroom head was revealed, she plunged herself with the whole shaft again. All these while keeping her eyes locked with mine as she was fucked by Andy.

My wife by now realised I have stopped my fingering and licking her.

“Babe, you tired?”

“Sorry.. no.. I am actually looking at Jane sucking me sensuously.”

That was when my wife lifted her gaze and saw Jane looking at me intensely while sucking me slowly.

“Do you like her looking at you while sucking you?”

“Very much babe.. very much.. but it’ll be even better if you also suck me slowly like that too with Jane.”

My wife looked at Jane and Jane withdrew my cock from her mouth all covered with her saliva, and guided it towards my wife’s mouth for her to suck. Oh my god, I have never experienced such a feeling before, with my cock being guided by one person and being sucked by the other. Slowly, they were reprising their earlier act with Andy’s cock, sensuously sucking and licking my cock and exchanging passionate kisses with each other. And this was when I could hear Jane started to moan. It would appear that Andy’s fucking wasn’t good enough.

By now the moaning, groaning and grunting noises filled the room.

“Fuck me.. fuck me harder Brian”

“Chao chee bye… you like Brian’s cock so much hah?”

“Yes, yes… you never fucked me like that before…”

“Kanine.. I will show you what I can do!”

With that said, Andy withdrew from Jane, pulled Brian away from Amy, and he thrusted into his wife.

Brian was shocked. Jane looked over to her left to see Andy jamming it into his wife.

And Amy – could immediately sense her disgust “you fucker! Aarrghh… what are you doing? You cannot force it into me like that!!! You always do that!!!”

But Andy couldn’t care less, he just kept giving it to Amy.

“Not good enough huh you said… nah.. take it… my fucking long lanciao.. take it you bitch!.. Don’t think I dunno you fantasise about these 2 fuckers when I fuck you!”

For a moment Brian and I felt the room tensed up with the exchange between these 2. “cannot force… always do that… you bitch…”

“You fucker… you get off me… don’t force into me!!!! I don’t like it!”

Last edited by chial; 09-10-2023 at 07:31 AM.