Thread: The Swap
View Single Post
Old 13-10-2023, 07:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Swap

Emboldened by that, Andy started to lick Jane’s asshole while fingering her. He was conscious of Jane’s slight reservation towards him. So he thought it best to go easy with his anal fetish on Jane, lest he be repelled by Jane. This was different when he went straight into attacking my wife’s asshole earlier given my wife’s warm response towards him.

Jane has never been analingused before. She wasn’t sure how to react in front of Brian. Brian saw what was happening. He was focussed on Jane’s reaction as she continued to kiss my wife.

From my angle, I could see what was happening too. I was a bit jealous that Andy did that before me.

Jane started to give in to the pleasure of being fingered and analingused by Andy. That weird but yet arousing feeling of Andy’s tongue on her asshole, a body part which she has never let Brian touched nor has he ever asked to touch. But she could feel her body giving in to the pleasure derived from Andy’s licking, coupled by the fingering. She started to break away from kissing my wife and began to moan.

Brian heard her moaning in pleasure.

“Dear, you like it? You like Andy fingering you?”

“uummm..” replied Jane. She was too shy to respond in words.

“I want to hear you say it. Are you being pleasured by Andy?”

“I am… but not by his fingering… but by him licking my asshole!”

“You like him licking your asshole?”

“You heard me already and you still ask me” replied Jane shyly.

“Say it again. I want to hear you say it to Andy.”

Jane hesitated for a bit.

“Come on dear, say it.”

She turned her head slightly to meet Andy’s eyes. Andy by now was very eager to hear what Jane had to say to him.

“Andy, thank you for licking my asshole so well. I love it.”

Andy was over the moon to hear what Jane said to him.

“I am happy that…”

Before he could finish his sentence, Jane continued “Can you now finger my delicate asshole like how you did to Tanya earlier?”

All the males in the room were shocked. Brian was shock to hear that request from his wife. Andy was shocked because he thought the maximum he could go with Jane was to lick her asshole. I was shocked because I thought if ever anyone would be asked to do it, it would have been me. So I thought.

“I am happy to do that Jane, anything for you,” and with that Andy lubed up his index finger and got ready for action.

He placed the tip of his finger near Jane’s asshole. He circled his finger on the asshole. He could see Jane’s asshole relaxing and contracting. Jane was trying to get herself ready to be finger-analed. Andy was trying to wait for the asshole to open bigger before inserting his finger in.

He started pushing his finger in. Jane’s body reacted in slight pain and instinctively pulled away from Andy’s intruding finger. But Andy took control of the situation and guided her body towards him by his hands on her waist and said “Relax.. relax.. soon your asshole will get used to my finger.”

Brian was fixated this whole time with the interaction of Andy’s finger and his wife’s asshole. He has stopped doggying my wife. My wife was also enjoying the show. I was still fucking Amy as the scene in front of me is now fuelling my lust even more.

We were all waiting to see what will happen next and then Jane said “Andy, push it in, push it in!”

And then there was a loud shriek which was a mixture of pleasure and pain.

Brian could see Andy’s finger was in his wife’s asshole. The whole of the distal phalanx of Andy’s index finger to be precise!