Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
my_lover is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
did you see how the spurs players pile on murphy on the ground after the first goal? i havent seen that kind of celebration in a long time. of all people, danny murphy came to the rescue! out of the blue stuff.

i'd say dawson is the best header in epl now. he is always there to head away the danger from set pieces and high crosses alike. really focused in defence.

but i dont agree with your comments on the diving bit, whether the ref see it or not, it only affects the scoreline. but diving = cheating. it affects soccer as a sport. the next player should dive becos many players are also doing it, like c.ronaldo, that whining kid?

no offence bro my lover.

spurs can beat any team in white hart lane without the controversy, especially against pompey. zokora has been a very composed midfield general, what a pity. he may get bad press for a while over this, and i hope it will be his last one.
anyway, lua lua gave us a scare in the dying minutes with that goal bound header didnt he? thank God for robinson.
Yo bro Castrol,
Yeah!! The 1st goal is great! It really lifted up the team
No worries... Spurs mateys never hate one anothers...
Like what Jol has said. The lad did not dive probably lost his balance.
Yah boy... Dawson (cute fellow)... always there to rescue... A good a combi... Dawson good in headers and King strong in tackles...
Kaoz... yah man... That LL (Lua Lua) fellow... causes my balls to shrink for a moment!!!! I still don't understand why Portsmouth take rejected stuffs... David James and Anti-Cole...

Bro lungless... pardon my correction. Throughout Spurs history there are two famous "divers" ... Ginola and Klinsmann. However, both are my heros. I think the whole England knows that Ginola fake his act... but he got his fair share of punishment... whenever he is down... sometime genuine one... Referee also bo hiu... hahaha...
Go Lilywhites.... Take care Spurs mateys!!