View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Hainan (Haikou and Sanya)

Can’t find Sanya thread and so start a new one to share an FR.

I went to Sanya for 2 night last week and below are some info I would like to share with the bros.

I stay in the hotel called TianFuYuan along the strech of beach of Sanya Bay. It cost Rmb450/night. There is a sauna at the basement and there is a manager there that would hawk you for a FJ. ST is Rmb450 and Rmb950 for Russian or Korean. They claim to have other nationalities at Rmb 950. Did not check on those as I am not interested in commercial sex at that point of time.

We headed to JianNianhua KTV that was suppose to be one of the best in Sanya. It is newly renovated. Good sound system and good deco. Two type of girls available. Model cost Rmb 400 and regular cost Rmb 300. IMHO, there is no different between them and both type are not ‘nice’ looking anyway. A 18 years old Chivas cost Rmb 1400. Forget about the location of the KTV but most cab driver know.

The next night, we went to a cool club along the bar street that are frequented by the Russian. The deco are nice and there are FL milling inside the club. Play house and hip hop music. I think it cost Rmb300 for 6 beers… sort of forget coz I did not pay.

We did not stay long in that club (forget the name but it is one with nice exterior) and decided to go to another KTV which is also suppose to be one of the best in Sanya. This KTV is called Tianbao天宝. Cab driver should know the place. This place is much better than JiaNianhua interms of deco (more up class). The girls are better looking as we can choose the gals in the first round. Inside deco are nicer and has very good sound system. Gal is Rmb 300. I would recommend this KTV instead of Jianianhua. The 18 years old Chivas cost the same.