Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
Penfolds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ladyboys and why we love them

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Same experience bro. I started even later than you at 27. Became a sex addict at around 30. Got dumped by gf and started wondering about life till i met a pinay LB named Askie. She was good. Then came primaleen, i wasn’t ready for bottom until one day i got drunk with them and took the plunge. I think the drinking made me more relaxed. Stopped at the LB scene for a while as i was getting lost on whether still straight anot. Then tried some maids, awesome fuck!

Recently, i met another Thai LB and things started getting naughty again. Hence i make sure i go for a straight girl in between to make sure i am not overly into LB. i am still thinking of how to cure my sex addiction.
I believe that there are multiple psychology research that concluded Men who are attracted to Transgender women are not homosexuals.

Then again, so what if you are Gay?? It doesn't make you a Bad person.

However, sexual addiction can be a debilitating problem. That need to be addressed. Go Polyclinice get a referral to see a psychiatrist at IMH. I find that keeping myself busy with work, hobbies and excercise is helping me to curb the addiction.

Cheers