View Single Post
Old 20-11-2016, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang meetup and tok cok

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Hmm...some recce reports

0845 g9 ... saw her....frs say she is good....

1019....this is a seldom visited PRC house, was quoted $80 for 30mins, i like g3 as i find her quite attractive with big boobs...might try her 1 day if looking for new bonk

1838 g11....finally saw the much talked about g11. Her face is very average.....but can see her body looks power. Okt is very rude, kenna scolded and chased out of the house.

1840 g7 and g15, not sure if i remember their numbers correctly, both look attractive to me
I agree on 1838 OKT. Is it the tall but fat crewcut botak? I used to patronised this house long time ago but when that botak stand there, I don't bother with this house anymore.