Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jammyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugo9394 View Post
brother,
okt said many new ladies back from chinese new year holiday, can help give more suggestion since you are regular customer, in dilemma to choose, as next week i will touch down, the okt told me that a new beauty will b arriving in two days, look good to me, need your feedback though.
hello mate, no problem, raya holiday, touched down earlier to walk around kl city before business talk on monday, u can contact my regular, another wechat id : bmskl2016 and their whatsapp is +601121895250 . i just asked for their service last night, good news for you, Grace is back from china, and she lost 8kg weight, very very slim now, perfect fit with her outstanding big D boobs, perfect...very attracted...tempted..beside this bro you can try Sarah if you love good massage, sarah give me one of decent and superb massage, trust me, you will love her massage than anyone else, her skill is special compare to others..and yes there are new girls very young and pretty, but havent try yet..let you know once i try.