View Single Post
Old 24-01-2016, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 21
civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Reasons why China have such big moves on Clamping...

Bro dozy, can share the contact of the young mlif? Heading over to sz next week and usually no time to go that far. If you could share would greatly appreciate. Thanks in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizy View Post
Yes, actually bonking is cheap in the inlands and more expensive along the coast is not because the girls make much more... It's their costs ie: the ktvs, mummies and okts take a larger cut partly due to higher business costs. Girls generally don't earn as much as we think.

I know this for a fact because there is this girl whom I started patronizing regularly after trying once myself. Before that, my Okt contact in Shenzhen would arrange always arrange for her to serve my difficult Middle Eastern and Indian clients when they come over on purchase trips. I was impressed that she was able to please them and they would always leave happy hence I decided to try her.

After I patronized her a few times, she started opening up to me...She is divorced with 2 kids, and because of her age (she is 33yr old) and having had kids before, she has to survive in this trade thru service and be willing to serve customers that the younger syts in their 20s wouldn't as well as charge cheaper prices. In fact, when I told Okt to arrange for a girl willing to serve middle eastern he said ok no problem this one can handle big and rough dicks as she had kids before lol...

She is definitely not an ugly chick. In fact she looks like a young milf, tall and slim but her rates are cheaper than the younger ones simply because of her age I guess... The girls in their 20s from the Okt go for RMB1200 -1500 per nite with barely any service... The rmb 1500 ones may give you a bbbj in return for one shot only at best... For her, her rate is RMB900 per night, and she gives bbbj and multiple shots on her own initiative.In addition, she told me of the RMB900 she charges for over nite she only gets 400 while Okt gets 500. For short time of 1hrs she charges RMB300 and she only gets a miserable RMB120. She told me this is considered not too bad as young girls in her hometown (which is some small town in Sichuan) charge RMB300 for short time and she would never be able to compete there. So you can imagine, it's not the girls who are expensive. It's the other costs such as okts, transport etc..