View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to stay faithful

The answer is to only have a joint account. No personal account. When a man has no money, he has no option to execute any plans to fool around. Alternatively, some ladies request for your password so that they can check your personal account online for what you spend on and how much money you withdrew. In short, the answer to your question about staying faithful is financial control and oversight.

Painful answer or not... that depends on how you see it. Is the relationship worth being faithful to?