Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Maichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankoman View Post
thanks bro for sharing. will try Oshino next time and Nami.
Just got back from BKK and I visited Mai Chan thrice cos it was just next to my hotel. During those visits, I tried Ai, Oshino and Aun Aun. Like the other bro mentioned, Oshino stood out for me (details below). Here is a breakdown of my visits:

#1 - Ai
First visit and the mamasan called about 4-5 girls. It was a Sunday evening and they were wearing sportswear - the kind Jap schoolgirls wear for PE - and one particular girl caught my eye cos she had a nice curvy butt. Her name was Ai and she is new apparently. Took a 90 min session and paid for the bathtub room and immediately we proceeded to the third floor. With her clothes off, Ai had a nice body and breasts that suited her petite frame. They were massive but neither were they small. Got into the tub and she did the bathing -gosh I really missed this after more than 2 years away from BKK. After a long scrub in the tub, we moved to the bed where Ai gave me an OK massage. All this time, we hardly spoke a word as Ai couldn't speak English or Mandarin and I couldn't speak Thai. But she always gave me that shy glance that melted my heart when she asked if I was feeling good. The time to do the deed came and this is where I had to dock some points off Ai. She said she couldn't do a BJ (pointed to the back of her mouth to say her teeth hurt or maybe it was the braces) so I said never mind, let's get dirty away. Started with cowgirl and she kept making the pained expression like a JAV star. I'm not huge so perhaps she deserves some points for acting. Changed a few position and the girl was really tight cos I had to stop myself from popping many times. Overall, she was a good screw even without talking and BJ cos she looked young enough and fulfilled that Jap schoolgirl fantasy.

#2 - Oshino
Came on a rainy night and there were only a few girls available but Oshino caught my eye immediately cos she looked like an old friend of mine. Again took the bath tub room and whatever Ai lacked, Oshino made up for it. She was chatty and her GFE like the other bro mentioned was top notch. In the tub, she gave me a BBBJ and did the same on the bed. She was so good I finished rather quickly and 90 minutes flew by before I knew it. Really enjoyed my time with Oshino BUT she has given birth before so her tummy area was a wrinkly. What a waste cos otherwise Oshino was really close to perfect and a highlight of the trip.

#3 - Aun Aun
For my final visit to Mai Chan, I finally chose Aun Aun despite seeing her on my two previous visits. She was only available for 60 minutes cos of a booking (she's really an ang pai) so no choice even though a bit rushed. In the room while waiting for the tub to fill, Aun Aun was chatty cos she spoke very good Mandarin (said she's learning from a Taiwanese tutor). BUT she was really too chatty for her own good and I could sense the clock ticking down so I told her let's just get into the tub first. She told me the water wasn't ready so she continued yakking and this carried on even when she was giving me a scrub down. When we finally got out of the tub and was ready to move to the bed, she suddenly looked at me and asked, "Do you remember what time we started?" Of course I knew we were coming to the end of the 60 minutes cos she kept talking and talking but acted blur so she went downstairs to check with the mamasan. When she returned she acted all apologetic and said we only have 10 minutes left and I knew it was too rushed for me. I did everything I could but she had to finish me with a HJ. She kept apologising and saying next time she will compensate me the time (it was BS, of course) so if anyone ever picks her, please watch the clock tightly. Also her boobs are fake and you can see the scars when she is lying down and you're doing her in missionary. Sad to say, I was most disappointed with her service but I guess being an ang pai, she has no shortage of customers.

Overall thoughts: Mai Chan is not a bad joint and it looks like I have to make a return trip soon to try the other girls. The mamaan service is friendly and there was one night when I popped in around 10pm and couldn't find a suitable girl but she was non-pushy and even offered me a bottle of water before I left. What I like most is this joint is located off the main Soi 19 in a small alley so it's quite discrete. If you go earlier in the evening though, there might be some massage ladies trying to jio you to the massage place next to Mai Chan - I didn't try though cos they looked quite old and some looked like ladyboys, haha. My apologies for the long FR.