Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 21
Nesferatu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Betong update

Ok Here goes my overdue report.

Reach KL on Wed nite (11 May), stayed over at one of my buddies' place then set off around 5am the next day. As usual we did plenty of TCSS along the scenic drive. One note of interest for those who drives, there;s a new highway that connects Kuala Kangsar to Gerik that is still under construction. Imagine how much time that will save.

Anyway back to the main story, reach the border, surprisingly, very nicely done up with covered parking lots. Met our agent, then we proceeded in his Thai registered car. All 3 of us didnt get our passport chop at the Thai immigration. Msia side have to chop. Cost = RM10 per pax. Hat Yai is free if u know the right people.

As usual, we always book at Merlin hotel (829 baht per nite + tax). 1st stop we got the numerous agents to send the gals up to our room for selection. Bear in mind, the agents make a little more extra so its better to view first, then ask which shop theyre from. Trust me, if its not a weekend, its better to go & pick the gals from the shop. Its cheaper.
Hate to do this but do avoid this chinese Thai agent, Ah Van. Though he knows us quite well, yet when he "open price" its like cow to the slaughter. Always quoting RM50 higher.

Anyway, I pick a rather dark-skin plumish gal coz she has huge melons for ST. Damage RM120 for 2 hrs. At the same time, I booked another fair skin gal for about RM230.
ST= so-so nia. 17 yo.Really cute face but a bit plumish but has huge melons. Really enjoyed "kneading her dough". Bath was ok as she was very shy. Made her damn wet then screwed/exploded her from behind. After 20 minutes rest, she wanted to "pao-pao" (Thai expression of wanting to make love) again. I politely rejected as my LT booking will be coming later & i wanted to save my bullets. So after tipping her RM20, I asked her to leave with the promise I may look her up if my LT gal is not up to it.

5pm, my fair skin LT gal came. 19 yo, Very cocky attitude. Though her flaws, she made up for her enthuasism & her playfulness. The Ap-nam was very good, she blow me & teased me while showering & did kinky stuff like screwing with the curtains drawn. Damn shiok!!!! Smallish boobs, nice BJ but she's tall & slim. My specs!!!!
Then we went for seafood dinner, weather was very cold, due to rain. My friends all have no complaints on their gals.
Grand View disco is being replaced by Kiss Me. The management has put in a lot of effort by bringing in live performances, snake shows & girlie pole dancers. Thumbs up!!!!!

Nite screw was just as good, so i dont want to go into details.

Nxt day, I told my gal to take a break & come back after lunch coz I want to go for another ST. Thai gals are very jealous creatures.
Went downstairs to Jockey club to look for Ah Fook. Recommeded me a petite china gal (xiao fei) 23 yo, as what she claims for ST. RM150 for 1 hour..wah damn ex!!!!!! BTW, Betong now has quite a few china gals who are stunners but my thai agent never will bring us coz we know he dont get a cut.
Anyway, xiao fei came up to my room.she's quite reserved, but after a while, she began to tease me. Morning is still in its glory, I just stripped her & just screwed her (quickly insert condom). (Didnt shower hor, 1 hr nia so dun waste time!!) After 20 minutes of pumping & changing position, I already sweating. Xiao fei was enjoying the humping with her eyes closed & with soft moans. As i cannot tahan liao, i asked her can I cum anot? She nodded & pushed me to switch position where now she's on top. Shiok feeling, nice boobs to grasp & after 2 mins of her humping, i explode liao!!! Shiok feeling!!!
After we showered, i complained to her very expensive for this screw & she gave me her HP no, if i want to pao pao again, she can operate on the outside for RM100. wah!!! I told her maybe tomorrow.

After lunch, my LT gal came. Told me she wants pao pao. Jialat, i really no more strength liao. Good thing the fridge got stout. So after drinking, i rested & sleep a while (naked with her of course). I still not up to it so she compensated by giving me a heavenly BJ where I exploded in her mouth. This time, Im really really bo lat liao.

The nite & nxt day was a blur coz my gal was a bloody nympho!!! My thighs were already like jelly so I called for full massage (2 hrs for RM30, where to find rite?) for both myself & my gal. Damn shiok & eventually recuperated & deliver a final parting shot.

Final count for me ST = 2 shots, my gal=5 shots

Im going again to betong on my own possibly in late Jun/early July but I really dunno how to get there coz I always have the luxury of my KL buddies driving in. Another way is to fly to Hat yai (tigerways) & take a 3 hr taxi ride from Hat Yai.
If anyone wants to experience Betong, let me know. I would sure love some company. Im a 33 chinese guy & once u get to know me, Im a fussy-less person. I only care about enjoing life to the fullest even if u have to travel long distances to get them.

BTW, this trip cost me around RM1,300 (food, gals, tips, hotel etc) Not cheap, not expensive but ultimately I love to enjoy the beauty of LT.

Cheers

Vamp