Old 01-03-2012, 10:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: qingdao weifang

[QUOTE=ricktay;6940285]i take up the full set as i need to visit customer the next morning. service till now change she went to boil water and bring out the tower and ask me to lie on top of the tower .but i didnt listen to her ,instead of lieing on the bed i stand by her side (while waiting water boil)i autoroam her body from north to south and hear her sweet ah..... 不要。。。and frenchkiss and at the same time rubbing her boob and sweet litter hole. the kissing were good like kissing with gf. when the water boiled.哥哥乖,听话躺在床上等我。as i i lie down on the bed she start to autoroam my body and stroke my dick slowly .than came the 冰火二重天and deep bbbj ,not long my army just release into her mouth. after that she just spilt on to her hand and said 哥哥你多久没炒饭了。she stand up and walk straight to the bathroom and wash her mouth. when she back she lie down beside me and we have a small chat. during chating my hand just cant stop touching her neinei ,mei mei.and when she start to touch my dick, she laugh and said 弟弟真坏,又硬起来了还留口水,and i told her if a gal like u naked and touching me in this way and if i no feeling i can retire liao.she went down to me and start licking my dick again and put on the cap.she rise and climb on top of me and slowly guild my dick to her pussy.the war begin ,we change style doggie sitting and missionery(she just ah..... 老公不要停。。。 .when my army release to her pussy she hold me very tight 。i lay my head between her boobs and she just stroking my body and hair with the legs crossing my body .for a while when i want to stand up and wash myself she refuse to let me go and say不行,老公我们就这样抱抱好吗。with this type of working attitude wat can u said .
------------
Many property consultants will go. we generous singapore property consultant can bring wealth to these people.