View Single Post
Old 12-04-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 18
DaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant futureDaFeiXiong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiantivice View Post
Sometimes when writing a FR, when u write too good, ppl will doubt the authenticity and also some will go with very high expectations. My take is that go with your feel. If average out of 100 FR only 1 or 2 is bad, most likely u wont fail. Like what some bros will say, TS stable always very worth it.

Some slight resemblance to Yang Mi but hey it’s not like she make herself out to be a copy of someone but Wawa is of a different genre. Confirm is a head turner, can say she’s those that you will look at a few times in a party.

She was wearing the black dress(similar to what Bonnie Lo wore at SA2023 with the high leg slit) and is all out to please. Her back tattoo was also very similar to a Singapore ah lian that I knew during the heydays of ktv times.

Will get more Vitamin M so can visit her often.

On a side note, don’t expect her to understand much English. As what she put it, if she’s so bilingual, she no need be in this line le.
Saw her on monday after trying Joanne...
Indeed looks delicious in the black dress, looking forward to try her soon!