Old 19-07-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
knok is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknok is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adult Adventures with Ann

It turned me on that this highly-educated colleague of mine, a well-paid and well-trained consultant, was sucking me off in her own bedroom like the sleaziest of Geylang whores. Ann's oral stimulation was like that of a seasoned pro, her tongue flicking across the sensitive cockhead as she massaged my balls in her right hand. She then released my balls to reach down and unbutton her own shorts, sliding them down to her knees to reveal a complete lack of underwear, her shaved pussy already glistening with the joy of female wetness. Moaning in her own bliss, she started to rub her pussy lips, her fingers moistened by her own juices, causing her to increase the rate at which she was working on my dick. Eventually, her horniness got the better of her and she slid two fingers into her slit, eliciting a muffled groan of delight as she pleasured herself.

I had never imagined that someone of Ann's stature and refined elegance to behave so whorishly, her insatiable hunger for cock amazing me even as she brought me to within an inch or two of a sensational orgasm. However, her experience must have told her that I was near the edge for she slowly ran her lips one last time down my rock-hard little bro and then opened her eyes to gaze up at me with a look of pure lust.

"Mmm, so good.. you're the biggest I've ever had so far," purred Ann as she ran a finger down the bottom of my dick, raising it to her eye level as she looked at it contemplatively. "However, I want to see how you feel inside of me, so... come fuck me now!"

With that, she pulled me over to her bed and pushed me down on my back. As I laid there, she peeled her tank top off, revealing a pair of perky tits that were firm, tanned and well-sized, possibly a large athletic B-cup or so. Ann kicked off her shorts from around her ankles and clambered on top of me, her deliciously nude body straddling my lap as she positioned her sopping wet cunt over my erect cock. With a smile of anticipation, she carefully eased herself down onto my dick, my hands gripping her slim waist to guide her downwards as my manhood slowly sunk several inches into her wet, velvety pussy. She felt amazingly tight as she started riding my cock, grinding her pussy onto it as she undulated her hips and threw her head back in a gasp of joy. I started grunting softly, punctuating her soft feminine moans as she bounced up and down in a swift motion.

"Fuck.. that feels so good inside me!" she cried out as her petite body was speared by my erect dick, her hands on my chest as I massaged her perky tits with my hands, feeling her erect nipples harden even more as I rubbed them with a teasing touch. "Mmm.. fuck yea.. fuck me more.." Ann moaned, her tight body coated with a sheen of sweat as her body reacted to the pleasure of her carnal fuck session. I pulled her closer to me, pursed my lips and sucked on her amazingly dark nipples, one after the other, causing Ann to throw her head back and cry out in sheer pleasure. She moaned and called out my name like an insatiable slut as she thrust herself onto my dick.