View Single Post
Old 13-08-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stuck in Thailand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Fully agreed... logic and common sense is rare here. I have passed the starting stage and now treat them like dogs instead of having hopes for them and funnily things got better. My starting motto is staffs first and business second thinking that staffs love the company and business will automatically be a success. These trash have to be treated like animals and they fully deserve it.

100% agree, most (not all) must treat them like dogs and order them to do this and that.....too nice to them is not the right way, same like in Indonesia. (dog brain)

2 bros PM me regarding how to get jobs and live in thailand. My advise is don't do it, it's really not worth your time and effort..
Try to be stable in sg and fully paid off at least a HDB flat of your own, so when you come over at least have HDB rental as passive income to last you longer in Thailand.......saw so many sg sinkies come and try to live here with their mia thai or teerak, end up cannot support themselves end up need to go back sg to find job.