Thread: HV spa short fr
View Single Post
Old 17-02-2024, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: HV spa short fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
By now anyone approach u?
yes finally some guy approach me

is really base on luck one

17 Feb 2024
so today what happen is

1. I go the place at ard 3, get the magic bracelet, with a good number, go and change first, given a pant and robe
2. then I go bath first, after bath, go makan first
3. After makan...go the small movie room to watch some movie, that one also good, but I see most ppl sleeping...
4. After makan, I go wear my given pant and go soak the warm Jacuzzi, that one is shiok, but be careful when u step on the pool, I almost fell...
5. No time limit abt the jacuzzi or facilities, just soak...word or advise, dun bring ur phone gt the pool area...
6. after soak for 1 hour, no hurry, I throw my wet pant into a basket and get new pant from the crew
7. New robe, new towel, new pant -> service very good, the service is really 10/10 for HV spa, other spa I dk
8. Then I bath, and slowly blow my hair...I take my phone and I go to the canteen again, this time nvr drink just wait for captain to approach me...
9. Wait like 30 min then they approach me...finally 530pm gt slot
10. After the service, I go and bath, and change new pant again to go Jacuzzi....very clean and nice....
11...after I end jacuzzi service, I go to see what the food...tbh the food not very nice...
12. Left around 644pm

I stay there around 3.5 hour