View Single Post
Old 13-12-2016, 03:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2336 / Power: 21
xiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

I can understand why some of the stables SOPs is to collect first. Some arseholes lurking here bonk for free and leave while the ladies are showering, some even steal the ladies money after a free bonk. Really perilous trade and evil bastards.

In our case, if we pay and get sucky service, the most is we don't patronise any more. If we bonk and don't pay after, the ladies have much more to lose.

In a way, the lady is not wrong to insist for full payment. No matter how sucky the service, you'd have seen them in the buff and properly checked the goods.

Think about it this way, when you order wanton mee and the wantons came half cooked, can you insist on not paying first at the foodcourt?

No. You can complain, you can rant, you can bring your money away. But you'd still have paid because you ate the noodles.

The vendor may choose to give you a future discount, or offer you roast duck noodle instead, but never a refund.

Shit service happens every now and then, but even then, we'd still have to pay, no?

If the lady insists on me paying, it's actually a good reason not to tip if I don't get satisfactory service. If she's deserving, I'd still tip some after the deed.

Just my two cents bro, not trying to side with any stable in particular but have personally heard from more than a lady getting cheated in one of the worse ways possible. Screwed for free, hard earned money gone and passport also gone...

Peace out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guochengxuan View Post
Intended to try Cherry from Soi 69 on Thursday night and made a booking, well i am in luck to be able to secure the desired slot.
Hassle began when trying to get to the location, running across streets. But thats understandable as I am not familiar with that area.

But finally got to the place and met Cherry. It is true that she is slim with attractive physical assets, although looks not my type, still wont reject. And thats all.

Shit happened when I was on Cherry's room, and she asked for payment first. Claiming that it is a requirement from his boss. I politely decline and showed her i had far more than enough cash for the payment to give her a peace of mind. However, she insisted her ground while i insisited mine. I called the OKT straight away. I was told that payment first is to prevent some customers being chau kuan not pay after service, but my concern is that what if the gal chau kuan and give me shit service after pocketing the money. Finally, we agree that i will make partial 100 advance payment. But the gal insisted full advance, and, thats wat pissed me off, took her phone to call whoever and disappeared. Yes, disappear. you are right, disappear. Damned, she just disappear.

I can imagine if i made payment first, and assuming, just assuming after shitty service done, and if i express any unhappiness, she will just disappear.

Of course, OKT recommended me Jane, in the same apartment to service me but well, although my dick is screaming out of my underpants, my big head is just not in any mood. Jane also kind enough try to calm me down which I very much appreciate.

All in all, i must emphasise that the OKT is definitely very patient and accommodating unlike in my other circumstances we ended up screwing each other over the phone. For this one i have to give credit to the OKT. My greatest dissatisfaction is towards the girl. This is just my guess, she was being pampered and spoilt by all the pedestalisation guys around her put her on, or simply she had bad experience previously. However, whatever the reason, lets be fair, i believe it is industry standard to make payment after service (sometimes i may tip up to 50% in very rare occasions, i do not intend to spoil market). And such basic professionalism is expected if the gal is to come into this industry. Also, simply disappearing and run away will not make things good.

Once again, I am pleased with the OKT's patience and efforts to sort things out but the gal just screw him over. It seems like the gal was simply out of his/their control.

Finally, I must thank the OKT for the arrangement, I will certainly try out her other gals based on this, but tonight my mood was lost completely. Sorry for that, and sorry that you have such trouble to take care of. I am sure I am not the only one who kena this, just that i am free enough to post it here.

Cheers guys, have a good night.