View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16H49 WLs & its details

I have tried YaYa and managed to catch a glimpse of the other two newbies ... Will FR Yaya in due course ...

1) LeLe

She is youngish, sweet looking, demure, slim and tight youthful bod ... Appeared to possess A cupper frontal assets from the exterior. I guess she is about 1.58m tall without heels. She smiled alluringly at me as I walked into this shop. This made me wanna up her next ...

2) Tao Tao

She looks like she is in her early twenties ... presentable, demure but not those outstandingly chio that could stand out from the crowd ... She is fair, slim and prolly possesses B cupper racks. She is around 1.6m without heels. I may try her too ...

3) Yaya

This Fujian lass is certainly pretty with sharp facial features like a photographic model ... she has long black and straight tress. She told me she is 25 years of age. She is very fair, leggy and slim like a model ... She possesses surgically-augmented C cupper assets with yummy & pointy pink nips ... she is around 1.68 to 1.69 m tall (on barefoot). She stood up distinctly among the newbies because of her good looks and majestic physique ... I enjoyed my session thoroughly as she was a naturalist ... Do stay tune for my FR!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 04-12-2018 at 12:02 AM.