View Single Post
Old 17-06-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Gorgeous whore blessed with Pan Asian looks!

A Gorgeous whore blessed with Pan Asian Looks!

WL Name - Yue Liang (月亮)
Origin - Chongqing, PRC
Age - 23 years young (according to her)
Height - Approx. 1.58 m (w/o heels)
Built - Medium, wide hip, and rounded butt. She has a tribal tattoo on her left upper arm
Tits - Surgically-Augmented D cupper with pale pink nips. Some thought they are C but IMO, they are D. Try to feel the lower sides of each breast for "non-homogenous hardness" which is a good tell tale sign ... The rest of her tits felt homogenously natural. They are rounded in shape, firm and dense to my feel. It was a well done boob job!
Home Base - L2062A
Misc Info - Debuted about 11-12 days ... I have had her b4 her strawberry leave

Yue Liang is blessed with gorgeous Pan Asian looks which is very rare in GL ... The other past whores whom I could remember with Pan Asian looks are Lisa @ 1606, Vivi @ 1606, Jia Yi @ 1639, Manli @ 1820 (most recent), and one more Russian-Chinese mixed WL @ the now-defunct 1805, can't remember her moniker ...

I agree with Omnia to a certain extent that Yue Liang resembles Melody Low but only when Melody Low wore vampy, sharp and loud makeup style. However she is not as tall and slim as Melody Low. In fact Yue Liang looks good without makeup too (from her Wechat pics) ... Yue Liang has very sharp facial features like a Caucasian and with beautiful almond facial shape to boot.

Albeit Yue Liang went thru the full CAT150 service spectrum (except AR) with me, she is not a high level service provider unlike most of the whores from 54A. She licked and sucked my torso and nips whilst in the shower ... and then followed by a sensuous BBBJ. We naturally initiated DFK whilst in the shower cubicle. I initiated dick sliding along her ass crack & caressing of her tits + clit before ending the shower segment. One of the great things about her was, she was more than happy to accommodate to my whims and fancy in the pre-shower routine where we engaged in various forms of petting (from light to heavy) on the mattress b4 we proceeded to the shower cubicle. This suits me to a T! I simply love commercial WL behaves like my real life lover ... that is spontaneous foreplay and sexual approach.

Yue Liang's bedroom service before the coital includes, pre-coital massage, brief cat-bath, licking on my scrotum, area between my testicles and ass-crack, BBBJ and tits grinding on my dick ... And again DFK was naturally initiated without hiccup ... It was done with good feel as our hands were all over each other whilst we frenched passionately and deeply.

If you've an inclination to proactively develop proximate intimacy from a sexual perspective with a gorgeous babe without expecting top notch service like me, she is one you should not miss! She certainly has excellent whore attitude and fun personality ... I must say I enjoyed myself thoroughly without a doubt ...

Note: There are actually 3 other WLs from this shop with physical outlook that I fancy ... I shall FR wherever my time permits ... Henceforth, please pardon me ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 04-07-2019 at 10:18 PM.