Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
diablodiablo3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanken View Post
I have been to Globe many times. Yes, the quality of girls there is consistently good due to strict admission policy, and expulsion of any girl who gets 3 complaints or who do not maintain physical or behavioural standards. But then, the price per 30 minutes is DOUBLE that of Oase or Sharks. Oase and Sharks has about 2-3 times more girls, and the top 30% matches Globe standards. Therefore, in absolute numbers, you get almost as many good girls in Sharks or Oase to choose from for half the price.
As for Dietzenbach, customers go there for bareback, not for looks. It is therefore meaningless to compare it with Oase where very very few will do bareback, and then only to their well-known regulars.
Hmm guess i will give globe a pass then as it is quite hard to go to. I think from now i will just stick with big clubs as you are bound to find quality amongst the quantity. However the downside is that it will feel more commercial. I found the smaller clubs the girls tend to up their game a bit more especially if they know you will be there for a week.

Yeah bareback is rare at sharks and Oase.. However, I did get bareback from a girl at Oase. She was such a newbie and quit after 2 months as it was her first time doing this line of work and she hated it. Will be heading to romania to see her next year and possibly to frankfurt again next May. $E200per day for everything super worth.