Thread: Romancing Seoul
View Single Post
Old 20-02-2004, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by cant get enough
Hi Bros,

I must agree that language is a major problem in Seoul....
No one will speak English with you and even if they do...you will have problem understanding them...
However I must say the ladies in Seoul is above average in looks.....and from my Korean friend...they will only have sex with you after knowing you well...So no chance for us looking for ONS.
So what to do? Go to the red light district...I remember there is some thread on that..If you search Korea or Seoul...you should find it...

I tried it last November....That is the best Pro girl I have ever had...In terms of look and skin.....really like those actress on TV.
Boobs and body shape is good too.

Here is the details:-

Take the underground to station Cheongnyangni. Get up to ground and the red light district is just round the corner...
The range should be 60 000 won - 80 000 won....about US$ 60 - US $ 80..... One shot...I think maybe 20 min.
It will be better if you go with your koren friend....as they might charge you more if they see you a foreigner.

Many small cubicle with windows.....most of them very nice....
I had a good time there as the girl I have is a real beauty and fantastic fair smooth skin.......service is ok as well but not fantastic.. i will definitely go there again.....

other places is Or-parl- parl @ yongsan.
Tried one there but standard lose to Cheongnyangni. Same price though.

Happy Cheonging and Cheers...Hope you find your prey...

Warning...dun walk too close when looking...the girls will grab you in and wont let go.....I kana lah......maybe you like it then can try.

How do u communicate with these gals in the pricing - use calculator?