View Single Post
Old 20-06-2023, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold
Re: When Your Wife’s Friend Lives In Your House

I was so regretful throughout the day as I spent my time in the office. I wanted to stay home and be close to Pei Ying. It was a feeling that I knew was dangerous… the same feeling I had when I was cheating on my wife before we got married to each other…

“So yes… I am not totally an amateur in committing an adulterous affair…but this time it is different…I am now married!” I thought to myself.

———

I admitted that I was curious about wanting to spend more time with Pei Ying.

Of course, I made up excuses to myself in my mind too, like telling myself that commuting to the office was just a waste of time and especially it wasn’t a particularly stressful quarter for me now, I actually didn’t have to be in the office.

So as usual, my wife left home early. I stayed in bed a while more until I was ready to go out to tell Pei Ying casually that I would be working from home today and also I would join her in doing yoga.

I changed my sleeping pants to a pair of running shorts and made sure I put on my underwear, just in case.

I was ready to do yoga! I even took a solid 30 seconds to check myself out in the mirror before marching out of my room. I wanted to look okay but also casual, like someone who just woke up.

To my delight, Pei Ying was indeed facing the TV and doing yoga. She was lying on the floor, her upper body drawn forward and upward with her back facing me, supported by both her hands pressing against the yoga mat. At the same time, both her legs kept close to each other and raised slightly above the floor, supported by pressing her toes against the mat. Basically, she was posing like a sea lion.

I only saw how her round ass got squeezed and became much more spankable than before. I didn’t know this pose was actually called “Upward-facing Dog”.

“Ahem, you mind if I join?” I grinned and said.

“Oh, sure! You working from home today?” She turned her head around while maintaining the pose.

She taught me a few beginner-level yoga poses. At one point, she placed her palm on my inner thigh and said I needed to warm up first to avoid hurting my ligament there. I tried to stay calm.

She also demonstrated to me how she could stand and bend downwards to touch her toes while keeping her legs straight. Her ass was just right in front of me, like waiting for me to move my crotch and poke her.

She then did a leg split, with one leg to the left and one leg to the right. I was standing in front of her, and so her deep cleavage just presented itself to me gloriously. She had a body that allowed men to tit fuck her.

“You are very very flexible,” I praised her.

“I can do many more advanced yoga postures,” she smiled and bragged.

“Oh, what’s your favorite position then?” I teased.

“Oh let me show you,” she then proceeded to do something very complex by twisting and turning her body. I didn’t know what it was called.

“Oh I see…impressive…” I was a bit disappointed that she didn’t take the bait.

“Or you know, just the good old doggie fashion, that always does the job,” she smirked and looked at me.

We both laughed.

———

For the next few days, Pei Ying and I always did yoga together in the early morning. And then after that, she mostly went out and spent her day outside while I worked from home.

One time, we did a yoga posture that could only be done by collaborating with one another. I needed to lie flat on my back against the floor, and then I needed to close both my legs and raised them all the way up high. Pei Ying then put her pelvic area on my feet and balanced herself in the air, and I got to hold her hands!

Unsurprisingly, we failed and she fell onto me. I got to experience the majestic sensation as her breasts pressed against my chest, I smoothly wrapped my arm around her shoulders, I could smell her hair and despite being sweaty, she smelled very very nice.

She didn’t try to get up quickly when she was on me. I tried so hard not to slap my hand against her butt.

All the while we were both laughing happily like kids.

———

I didn’t tell my wife about having an early yoga routine with Pei Ying, and interestingly Pei Ying never brought that up to my wife too.

I realized I didn’t have Pei Ying’s phone number.

One night, I asked my wife to share her number with me.

“Oh why? Ok, just shared her contact with you on WhatsApp,” said my wife.

My wife raised her eyebrow and looked at me in a funny way after putting her phone away.

“Hahaha what, don’t think too much ok. I thought I should have her number since she is going to stay a while with us, easier for communication,” I suppressed my nervousness and explained it as naturally as I could.

“Oh you know how long she is gonna stay already?” My wife asked.

“No la, do you know?” I put the question back to her.

“No… I paiseh to ask, later she thinks I am putting pressure on her…” said my wife.

Once I added Pei Ying’s contact number, I checked her out on Telegram. As I swiped through her previous profile pics, I could feel my cock erect slightly.

There was one bikini photo taken at the infinity pool in Marina Bay Sands. Her tits looked big, full, supple, and soft.

Not common for an Asian Chinese lady to be blessed with this kind of rack…looking at her bikini photo reminded me of the Hong Kong legendary erotic film actress - Amy Yip 叶子楣….

After my wife fell asleep, I decided to text her on Telegram. She replied almost right away.

“I actually cannot sleep…(crying face emoji)” Pei Ying texted.

“Why??” I asked.

“Got cockroach in my room!!” She typed.

“What the fuck??Seriously?” I was amused.

“Please come my room and help me kill it pls!” She begged.

To Be Continued