Thread: L16H51 [2022]
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigNTonic View Post
Eh no leh, I still get BBBJ from G7. carlosmyot FR is for G14 only but he repeat post and add wrong girl number some more, since G7 body not that slim but G14 is slim.
Yes. Confirm G7 does provide bbbj and excellently.

Anyway drive by GL yesterday afternoon, think of trying my luck to drive into lor16 to see whether got parking lot available or not. Thinking in my mind if so lucky to have then will drop by 1651 for a shot or RTF G7. Indeed was my lucky day to have found a lot. So parked car and walks over.

Went in saw no G7, only 3 girls. Saw 1 girl is fairer than the other 2. So confirm with okt to order her G8.

Looks milfy, face is slender long(my type). Fairer than normal Thai. But when she stand up, saw that she got small lower tummy but still acceptable to me.

She was cheerful and very friendly attitude, talking and smiling while holding my hand into the room.
Undress shower, rubba rubba and took along time washing and playing my dick.

Then she suddenly say sorry, I was wondering why she say sorry. She then say today must do with condom.... In my head I was thinking oh shit, forgot about the number tag colour. Forgot to notice her tag colour is red. Just act blur and told(ask) her about the meaning of the number tag colour.. told her I newbie, don't know wbout the colour differentiation. She explain to me and keep on saying sorry. What to do... Pay money liao, just go for it.

Not going into detail of the level of service she provides... CBJ boring liao.

But I do reckon that her service should be quite good. Even with CBJ, can feel her suction quite strong. DFK and hot/cold all provided. Even CBJ half way my dick went limp, she was accomodating and hardworking to cont DFK and cathbath to try to get me hard again. Follow by 1 position fuck job and release.

G8 is good, attitude, friendliness and sense abit of GFE she is giving out.

Will RTF 1651 again for sure, and see whether fate will bring me back to G8 next time and try her service without condom.