View Single Post
Old 15-05-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Tried 2036 Ah Jiao/ Jiao Jiao at WH12 when okt recommended this ‘my fav big boobs type’; she din want to reveal her house at first, not sure why but managed to coax her to divulge in the end, after some small talk with her get her feel good;

- 1.67m tall fair model physique babe from Henan, icy beauty look, natural B+ boobs, slim, 45kg, considered not bad water bed skills, hj with soap quite good almost buey tahan, bj sensually done, no AR, tight pussy, no lip pecking, but knn maybe din go out play for 1 week sibeh deprived + she got the body package I like ie model body, smooth fair with B+ boobs, after less than 3 mins of her riding I came prematurely, something I never encounter for years 😱

She’s someone to bang if you want good bod, but don’t think she normally offers good services .
this name Jiao Jiao used to be the Queen of BlueFin ah Seng shop