Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 16-05-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 16
deadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond reputedeadchief has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

I just rtf kozumi. Extremely satisfied. The second time was way better. I regret writing an fr for her because after that she was fully booked. Cannot get a slot so today I was lucky to get a slot cos I book early. https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=18687404&postcount=10
She told me even had Japanese clients came to book her. They pretended to be chinese but she can tell they are not. She try to avoid men from her own race for privacy reasons.
I think no need to say too much but she really is good service attitude. Help me fold my clothes, pour drink for me. Show me her moves in the shower (she used to be a soapland girl). It’s too bad there is no inflatable bed like one of the old Thai stables used to have. Although her body may not be top model quality but her butt is v nice. Her attitude is 100% superb. She will prob return to SG. For bros thinking of visiting her, pls buy her a sewing kit. She ask me if Tangs have sewing kit, I told her I wasn’t sure.