Old 12-06-2010, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
OnePointFive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

One of the first pinoy LB I contacted from Vicesista was Laika. Before that, it has always been Thai LB. And she was someone refreshingly new to me. For one thing, I can carry on a conversation with her. She seems to portray herself as a gal-next-door type on her webpage. And that was what got me interested. She would have passed off quite easily as one those cuter pinoy gals you would meet. I remember the first time I contacted, there wasn't much bargaining, and she was pretty easy with the fee. At the end of the session, she didn't ask for anything extra either. She could get a hardon and spray if you want that.

The first time we met, she met me at the hotel recep. She was panties-less and in a hot pants. Once in her room I could see her hairy balls peeking from hotpants. The sex was great. And it does make a different when you could actually TCSS a bit.

THe second time we met, she left her room door unlock when I went to her room. When I open the door, she was on her bed, in leather bra, garters and such. The sex was still good. But somehow she seems to be getting into the S&M 'genre', portraying herself as some kind of a dominatrix. I wasn't really into that so I guess I contacted her less and less.

It seems like she is out of the biz now. No more ads on the net and numbers seems to be cancelled. But she is still the best pinoy LB I have tried. Most (actually...all) subsequent ones don't measure up.