Thread: Budget 2020
View Single Post
Old 19-02-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Budget 2020

Is this the way PR and new citizens conso themselves? I had a colleague who is a new citizens from ROC. He cannot cheat me anymore. He says other countries are worse then us. He says he is PG and, got discounts at seeing doctors.

How could it be? I guess he only got a Passion card nothing more. He is 70 yrs old. He also said the reason of selling his pte house is because we have the best HDB flats in the world. The lists goes on.

To me. The only gifts in this budget, is additional 5 days of MC. Is this what the lighting do to win GE? They encourage "keng" kings and queens.

This crisis cannot be resolved. Allreally PRCs are being avoided even the beer ladies. It might lead to PRC who migrated here got sacked at workplaces. I guess the worst is born local Chinese man with wife from PRC. He is sleeping with a time bomb.

There is nothing we can do to help PRC. Is this what the VIPs assure PR and new citizens that they will do whatever they can to help them in this red dot. Is too late.