Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
liltigerplus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ★ LTDe ★ EVA 伊娃 ★ 我的中尔混血儿梦幻美女 ★99 HDLY★69 HJ★BM/BF★2xHJ★S$90 Incl Room★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiemobster View Post
Just tried Eva and I was the last customer for the day. First things first, location's in the east, but not too deep in the east. Easy to find and parking space wasn't an issue. Replies from Eva were prompt and quick, and from her texts you can already get a sense of her sincerity. Well, one of the reasons why I gave her a shot (no pun intended) was that many bros here have only nice things to say about her.

The girl at the door was... How shall I put it. Way better than her photos. Long straight hair, nice eyes and good features. A little on the petite side and her legs are just... Dayuuummmm. Anyway, brought me in, took my clothes off, took her clothes off. Showered me, with those delicate little hands of hers. Now I know why bros rate her gfe off the charts.

Went for the double. So we started off with the boobs on body. So soft, surely Cs and firm to the touch. Totally unexpected given her little frame. Well, whatever happened is now a blur but that in itself is a good thing. Not rushed, unhurried and she knew where the sensual spots were. One thing I might add is her voice, puts me at ease and very soothing.

Not long before the Spartans were unleashed upon the hot gates between her twin peaks. The massage was not pianoish but neither was it good and strong. I've tried Bao Er from liltiger before, she spoilt me in the massage department. But what this girl can't do in massage, she makes it all up in her sensuality. So brothers who are looking for a solid deep boned massage, she may not be just the one. But she tries, and given I was the last of the day, she must've been exhausted.

Anyway, tardiness was what she didn't show when it came to getting me aroused for the second coming. Licked me all over the place from knees to nipples. She didn't spare the ears either. With boobs so soft and skin like milk, my flaccid appendage was now the hulk. Took her time and made sure she built it up before I released. On the whole, she's worth it...

Overall.
Looks - 7.5/10
Massage - 6/10
Bf - 8/10
Sensual touching - 9.5/10
Hj - 9/10
Verdict - good stuff.
Thanks Bro for the EXCELLENT MR.

Million thanks for the support!