View Single Post
Old 27-09-2019, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 18
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
You can check here- https://www.siam2nite.com/en/events/concerts, to see some popular Thai bands performing at various pubs/clubs. Usually you have to pay for a ticket to enter and they won't perform until around midnight.

If u just want to enjoy Thai bands while eating and chilling, ie, not girl hunting, you can try bars like Atmos, 7th Street, Sway, or AINU.
Just to add on, i been to one club called SNOP at Hwai Kwang. Its a local places so speaking thai is helpful there. The place has close to 100tables so decent sized.
I cant forget the toilet guy at SNOp somehow, he cracked me all ways from ear to hip that is different from those you get in thai massage. Very refreshing during your drinking session. There is 2 other establishments at this soi too, one looks like a KTV or soapy joint but i nv went in. The other looks like EDM but flooded with Koreans and China guys. Can try this place if in Hwai Hwang!