Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 14-10-2002, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all
Wendy (2220) Re-visited on 12 Oct 2002

Went to Gwee's place at 2034A. Was glad that he still remembers me. Asked for Celine and Wendy. Both got to wait, but Wendy's okt called first for her availability.

Wendy arrived and signed in. She took a look at me and smiled. It was more than a month since I last called her (30 Aug 2002, to be exact). Gwee led me to a room with the fucking chair in it.

In the room, Wendy asked me why so long never called her. I told her I tried calling a few times at Tommy's place, but was usually not working. She smiled guiltily and said that she is quite lazy as her business is not as brisk as other gals.

We stripped individually, but she helped me to hang my clothes. The shower was SOP but we were chatting all the way thru.

On the bed, she dimmed the light. She then climbed on top of me and did a simple catbath and licked my nipple. Her titts brushed my chest softly. I like the feeling. She then turned and her butt was on my right facing the mirror and continued the catbath. I then slowly and softly rubbed her pussy. It was already very wet. She was moaning with joy. Occassionally paused and said 'shiok'. She then went on 69 and bbbj me. I used my fingers to spread her pussy lips and rubbed her clit. She was moaning and moaning. She could not concentrate on her bbbj. She stopped and rested her head on my thigh. I climbed out of her and she turned and laid on the bed. She smiled and waited for me to service her. I slowly kissed her nipples and licked and sucked them. She was moaning. She asked me to lick her pussy. I said not this time. I used my finger and rubbed her clit, from slow to fast. She was moaning at first and then screamed, and she jerked her hip, and she cummed. We frenched like lover.

She said she has not felt like this for a long time. After a few more frenching, I used my finger again to rub her clit. She was already quivering. Her clit was already very sensitive from the first orgasm that she had earlier. With only a few fast rub, she cummed for the second time. She hugged me tightly. We frenched somemore.

I told her I am ready, and she smiled and helped me to put on the condom. I inserted my dick slowly into her cunthole. It was very tight. She gasped and moaned, and her eyes were closed. I pumped slowly. Each time I pumped, she would scream with ecstasy. I changed to sideway. She screamed louder, as my dick could penetrate deeper into her cunt hole. I began to pump faster, and she was really screaming at the top of her voice. She was really in ecstasy now. After few more pumps, I cummed and I think she also cummed. After some rest in the same position, she took out the wet condom, and offered to massage me. I knew she was tired and I told to lie down and rest. She smiled happily and laid on my chest. We chatted for a while, then had a sop shower and then put on the clothes and I kissed her goodbye and out of the room.

My ratings (in my opinion):

Looks: 6/10 (very ordinary face, not ugly, but nothing outstanding)
Body: 6.5/10 (short, normal tone skin, smooth, long hair, slight plump like CK type of body)
Titts: 6.5/10 (normal, about 32B, brown nipples)
Pussy: 7.5/10 (very wet, pink, soft, delicious looking)
Bbbj: 6.5/10 (short, soft)
AR: did not do it
FJ: 8/10 (very responsive, likes to cummed if you are gentle to her)
Fingering: She did not like my finger to insert into her cunt, though she did not push my hand away, but told me that she prefer me to rub her clit.

Overall a very good session. She may not appeal to some bros who go for look. Her service is normal, as there is no AR, and her bbbj is brief (maybe I made her high). But I like this type of gal who enjoys the sex.

Cheers!
Zyxel

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST COMMENTS HERE