Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 24-12-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs

RTF Yue Jia 月佳 (Hse 2062a).

Great chemistry. Both fucked like desperate for sex. Lots of DFKs, thrustings, Grindings making her moaned hectically in great excitement, in great ecstasy. We fucked each other with passion. She was naughty. Kept biting my lower lips many times. I grumbled that later i would have big problem to eat dinner and my lower lip would be swollen like big hot dog. She laughed hysterically. I took revenge to break her rythm of laughing by furious pumpings. She hugged me real tight and moaned with frown forehead. I asked her was she in pain but she replied with a smile that she felt very shiok ........

The making love session with this pretty , hot, naughty, fun lass with attractive body and legs, very tight pussy, loving sex, able to take my long pilings ........SHIOK TO THE HOF. She was tremendously satisfied after the session. I especially like her blunt and straight character, personality So enchanting .......Today was a happy bonking day, extremely sextisfied. Hooyah !!

Last edited by DPOWER; 24-12-2019 at 08:25 PM.