Thread: Fun In Paris
View Single Post
Old 20-08-2009, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Paris experience and warning

Sorry TS,

Side track a little bit. I think the happens all over the world, people will try to con you if they think they can.

This brought back memories of some years back when I was still staying in UK. I was dating this gal, Wendy from Shanghai who was in UK studying her Masters. I took her to a small remote town for a weekend getaway, actually I wanted to get her away from her bunch of annoying friends so I could get into her panties.

Anyway, we already called this inn before hand and already reserved a room with twin beds. When we got there, Wendy wanted to practise her english (her english is quite bad), so I let her converse with the landlord. The asshole wanted the money upfront, so we agreed to pay for 2 nights. When I put down 60 pounds on the counter, he insisted that is was 120 pounds. When Wendy pointed out that at 30 pounds a night, for 2 nights it would be 60, he retorted, "This is England, not f**king ching ching China! Here it is 30 pounds per person! No such thing as 30 pounds per room!"

So I said, "So what if it's the Queen's motherf**king England? I've lived here for 10 years and this is the first time I've heard such bullcrap."

We took our bags and went to the inn at the end of the street and my total bill came to 90 pounds for 3 nights, including breakfast.

Who Shags Wins