View Single Post
Old 22-12-2012, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 19
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by roti_maker View Post
Thanks bro nonteerak&yinyang. Lastly wana check with you guys. Travel around the city is take tuk tuk for less than 100B right. But if i want to go further places like doi suthep or zoo. Is there a better way? Or if take tuk tuk will get axed?
If you are living in city'area. Take a tuk tuk to the "Siong Tiaw Mini Station" along the road side,that can't be missed just before the Chiang Mai Zoo to Doi Suthep.The "tuk tuk" fare is around 100 to 150 Bahts depends how you negotiate with the driver. From the "Siong Tiaw" fare, per person is 90 Baht but the down side is the driver will only proceed only when there are enough passangers in his pick-up (8 to 10 Pax). From Doi Suthep, there are "Siong Tiaw" directly back to TaePae Gate, cost around 90 Bahts per pax, if I could recall. The best day to take "Siong Tiaw" is on the weekend although is crowded but each pick-up will proceed after one another as there are many local & tourists heading to the hill-top. It's a nice time to go CM on this month & Jan. Cheers.