View Single Post
Old 07-12-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 2
Kellykelly88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKellykelly88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKellykelly88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
At the influence of jb grab uncle and my friends i got into JB playground.

At first wondered if later scam how, but fret not cos kor kor commando chiong this playground for you this playground is clear. This lady is real

Lady is really the lady in the photo the body is really so good and slim. Sibei shiok until i piak her 2 times within short time and she was wondering if i can do second shot.

Her body is small and very easy to handle and almost broke her bones when i fuck her she said.

She very busy and always packed it seems cos she was replying messages a little while massaging.

Message her hours in advance.

Malaysian chinese lady

RTF not sure cos the playground too big

Upz my point if my info helps

Boobs small but soft and passable cute xiao long bao size
Her shoulders i have to emphasize is really rare those small frame girl sexy cute shoulder we always see in photos very nice
Pussy shaved and clear view of her vagina, fuck very shiok that kind. Skinny vagina, tight
Her ass is really a gem those sibei soft ass cheeks to grab very soft and shiok. Imagine doggy pump her ass thats how fast one can unload on such a soft ass pussy

Doggy her until sibei gaolat, grab her arms, then grab her arm and neck and pull BAM BAM BAM...during sex quite accommodating
Name: kelly (freelancer)
Nationality: Malaysian Chinese

Price: RM 250/ 1 hour(include hotel)

Working hour:12pm to 8pm only
(no outcall, no overnight)

WhatsApp booking:+601126724405 (no chatting)
Http://www.wasap.my/+601126724405

Service: Professional massage, oil massage, sensual massage, full service happy ending

Don't calling....only WhatsApp msg
PS:if not serious booking, pls don't disturb n harass, thanks
PS:all disturb person just block number