View Single Post
Old 07-12-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
To all bros,
This is to recommend a massage woman to some elderly lonely brothers that needs chatting companion, she is honest, patience and willing to listen to any topics in life of happiness and hardship.

Me and my kaki already chatted with her for several times, in return she didn't ask for any money or gifts, she is new to the spa scene and had no customer at all, if any brother wanted to make friend with her can pm me for her contact and location of where she works. What's she needs is a new circle of friends, her shop doesn't have much walk in customer.

Please treat her well as she is a very simple woman that just arrive to our shores to make a living to support her parents.

She is different, she is not here into any KC game, chatting more with her will feel her sincerity, her attitude tells she is an innocence woman that suffers her past.

So brother let's put our hands together for a new friend. I am sure she can kills your lonelyness and erase your sad past.

Thank you.
Hahahahaha WHAT KIND OF BS is this?