View Single Post
Old 14-06-2002, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
FR Fei Xue by druids

Date : 13 June 2002
Hse : SAF HQ

Not a gd day for me today ... one loser n one loser ... well done bro King !! betted all 4 games against my inital picks ... lost the 1st 2 games sian liao decided to go against my late kt for my last 2 games to complete my claypot of the day ... decided to go down to HQ after the afternoon games .... lively as usual .. hey !! u guys seems to be there everyday or was I the one AWOL yesterday ??? i guess is the usual 14 days reservists for all ...

anyway .. down at HQ went to T ...

"T ah .. bo target leh .... which gal haven come to ur hse yet ?? u should have a different name in ur book liao lah ... "

"ok ok no problem ... get u a solid wan .. let u heng heng"

"sui steady !"

Jude : Fei Xue

guess she drew almost everyone's attention in the barrack, if there's one person who's not distracted, this fellow surely is
bro P liao not forgeting his "now-beri-well-broadcast-title" which is as long as this title....

Looks : 7.5 (the 1st impression is, everything gd, body also gd, but i would rate her above avg in terms of pretty but when she starts talking she looks more cute than chio ... trust me, million $$$ smile that kind)

BJ : 8 (din realise she's a commando till she started her engine!! i was totally stunned ... various styles n at least a gd 10mins, she has passed my 1st test to contest for the crown held by my fav commando)

FJ : 7.5 (5 styles in use, starting wif her on top, back face me .. extreme horny, keep grabbing my hands to squeeze milk outta her .. after that i'm working all the way till the end ...hugging me (or squeezing me??) refusing to let go as she keeps shouting ...'deeper deeper' ...

Generally, a friendly, hardworking and a sensitive gal as well makin sure i'm comfortable always (with the water, aircon, bedframe even..) a gd mixed of commando/gf type ... I'll keep her in my list second to my current fav ... the search to de-crown my fav commando goes on .....

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?