View Single Post
Old 28-05-2020, 12:30 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up The Sooner PAP Makes A Clean Sweep At GE2020, The Sooner PAP Can Rally Us To Beat Cov

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

SINGAPORE - Singapore's economy faces significant long-term challenges that need to be dealt with over the next five to 10 years, Deputy Prime Minister Heng Swee Keat said on Wednesday (May 27).

And the sooner the general election is held, he said, "the earlier we can rally everybody together to deal with these very significant challenges ahead, and...

The Sooner PAP Makes A Clean Sweep At GE2020, The Sooner PAP Can Rally Us To Beat Covid! Vote For PAP!

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.