Old 25-07-2017, 04:21 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Duckboi123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lorong 6 H66

Went down a few days ago. Look around and saw this young innocent cute girl. No 15. Immediately picked her and made payment. After go in the room. Took off clothes, and immedaitely Wow. Her body is those curvy sexy kind. Not skinny but meaty sexy. And seeing her in her lingerie, so tempted to just bang her in it. So shower, and wow. She bend down and wash for me. Was so tempter to just face fuck her. So shower already lie down. Then she keep like shy shy innocent look at me. Wah damn turn on. Then she slowly cathbath and then finally put my rod in her mouth. Wow, just looking at her cute face sucking my rod make me so hard. Cannot take it already put condom then she rode me. B cup so not bouncy but can play. And watching her bounce on my rod, shiok. Buey tahan, change to doggy. And bang her damn hard while squeezing her ass. Damn sexy. After 5 mins of banging her, hold her damn tight and shoot all my load inside. Clean up and left a happy man. Definetly coming back soon. And will make her my main target for now. Planning to overnight with her.