Thread: Jakarta Info
View Single Post
Old 18-01-2002, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Korean SPA

sglookout, are u there??

As promised to my brother here.

Went to look for this Korean SPA on 16th Jan. It was raining and bad traffic jam in town thus unable to go to my next appointment hence stop over at Jayakarta Tower at Mangga Dua to look for this place. Yes, its gone since early Dec and the bellboy told me its at Golden Hotel instead. So off I go as this hotel is only 10 min away.

Reach Golden hotel at 1500hrs and notice that the actual name of this hotel is call "Clarion Hotel Golden" Instead.

Checked again with the security whether there is this Korean SPA as the name do not appear anywhere in the hotel. Was told it's at the 3rd flr. I'm lucky I guess.

So up I went to the 3rd flr and the name u saw when coming out of the lift is "Korean EST". I dont know why either. Turn right and u notice a small reception Table by the corridor and there sat a beautiful lady. Asked and was told it cost RP300K for 1 and a half hours of massage but rooms are full and I should have booked before coming. Told her to check again and after 10 min, there is indeed a room available. Gave here my credit card and guess what, only cash. Shit, since I have no rupial with me, gave here US$ instead and she accepted with good xchange rate too.

Went to the room and waited, it's a normal hotel room execpt for the bed which has been changed to those used for massage. Sat inside and wondering what I would get. 5 min later, a older lady came and with her a sweet, fair and young lady. Asked if SASA (her name) is okay. Why not, didn't even take a good look at her as I was real tire after finishing real late the night before at the KTV and love to take a nap.

So all in order, door closed and she went into the toilet to prepare the bath tub with warm water. Then she came out and undress me as if a Japenses wife welcoming home her tire husband. Naked and she lead me to the toilet where toothbush and toothpaste ready for me to brush my teeth. something new yeh. Then she wash me very gently and much attention was paid to my didi to ensure that it's clean.

After bath, lay down on the bed and she while still fully clothed gave me a good 30 min of massage, asked her to strip but she refused as this is supposed to be a normal massage and she doesn't want distraction here. Now I took a good look at here and boy, was her "nene" big. She is very fair for a Indonesian and is the youngest there at 19 yrs old.

Now for showtime, she dim the light after massage and went into the toilet to prepare some hot towel and wash herself. Came out fully naked and the only fault is her backside is too big. Her nene sure is big, firm and with nipple not bigger then a yellow bean. Really nice from the wrist up.

Told me to lay with my back facing her and she applied the body lotion on me and herself. Then she uses her breast and those harden nipple to give me a real good body massage follow-up by using her CB to rub me and sametime licking my ear . Notice there is hardly any hair down there and she said it's natural. Sign of youth I must say. Thereafter, she clean me with a hot towel and followed by a tongue bath on my back. Wah liao, very shoickfrom toe to neck and back.

Few min later, turn around and again body lotion all over followed by massage by her breast on my didi and body, then she uses her CB and sat on my didi rubbing it slowly. it sure was great. Clean me and herself again and then the normal SOP follow-up. Licking u slowing from toe to neck and then BBBJ. Wah, request not to CIM and I said okay to my own surpries. Asked if I could F... her instead and she said no. It's not allowed here. Company policy lah. So ame after 10 min and we had a shower together sucking those beautiful nipple of hers.

Overall, it sure was great and point given as follows:-

Look : 7/10
Massage : 7/10
Body massage : 7/10
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : N.A.

Overall : 7/10

Conclusion :

The way it operate looks like they don;t stay long at one hotel but move around. been opened for 4 months and has since changed 3 hotels. there is 15 girls but only 8 rooms and biz is very good, must book before going loh. Oh, open from noon to 2 am everyday.

Address as follows : -
Korean Club
Clarion Hotel Golden 3rd Flr
Jl Angkasa No 1, Jakarta 10721
Tel : 626-8858 and 625-5555 ext 317

eof

Cheers and happy cuming in JKT......

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you