View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2160 / Power: 19
aLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond reputeaLwAYs_hOrNy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish for active wear (yoga wear, sports bra etc)

Woah... Seems like there are also a lot of guys who love ladies in their sports wear. I just love to see ladies wearing sports bra and tights, showing their nice figure with the tightness. Then gets me into the imagination of their exposed assets especially when u could some who still able to have that cleavage even with their tight sports bra... Even thinking now also giving me a hard-on.

There was one FL I had before many years back who had got be returning to her even when I'm broke as she had such sporty figure to my liking. Too bad she's no more in this line (for me), but I'm happy for her as she could be free.

I love it when I satisfy you deeply, likewise when I’m satisfied by you...