View Single Post
Old 12-09-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the most important factor in finding girls for sex?

I just posted in my thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bro, tks for your post.

Yes, self-assuredness is more than just self-confidence. My two Nanjing women like to say 要很笃定,很冷静 or very self-assured and very calm, coolheaded and imperturbable, no matter what happens.

Peace of mind and tranquility are also vital. Yes, especially in life and death situations. That is when we can separate a real MAN from tens of thousands of little men/boys. Unlike in ordinary circumstances when a man may be able to fake it.

Don't forget to be ASSERTIVE, but not aggressive. Be dominant, not domineering. Be in control, not controlling. Big difference. Very big difference.

All of the above are results of a MAN's awesome emotional strength and self-mastery at the subconscious level.

Be fearless. Like a zen master.

Yes, in the last many yrs, I hv also alluded to the importance of generosity, empathy, compassion, kindness, loyalty, responsibility, reliability, and trustworthiness. A man's word is his bond.

I hv also stressed the importance of giving unconditionally. See my post on the highest form of love between a woman and a man.

Last not but not least, a MAN should think and behave like the prize from the first second he meets his dream girl until the last second he is with her.

If you have ALL the masculine character traits I have mentioned here and in my previous post, do you think you will have any competition in getting your dream girl? Unless she is a psychopathic gold digger.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.