View Single Post
Old 15-09-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Didn't other reviewers say cannot touch boobs, defo cannot zhut zhut. She has a temper and will scold if you cross her self-made, very restricted OB markers. How is that  best value especially considering she's not young?
Aiyah bro till now you still dont know those ML see people one. For example the below ML that I patronise

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/topaz-massage/
Also this cannot that cannot.
I touch her boobs only show black face kena fuck and kpkb to me. Mind you I was only touching her boobs not even fondling or touching her nipples.

When I post this on this forum previously all her WKs and Loverto all come out to defend her and kena zap for nothing.
Anyway lessons learn already no point sharing or saying so much will only invite those kena kongtao deep deep WKs or Lobertos will defend her one.
Thanks to all bros who PM me and up my points because they also PM me that they also kena the same treatment as me. Touch her boobs only not even zhut zhut or touch nipples kena black face and kpkb us already spoil our mood already.
Anyway bros with deep pockets are more than welcome to patronise her for poor and normal bros like us there are other better MLs out there who deserve our support.
Like what one of the bros who PM mentioned to me say one. MLs like her have no shortage of WKs and Loberto to support her if you have no money dont go there and waste your time and hardearned money.
I cound not agree more.
Once again tks Bro for that advise