Thread: Orchard Towers
View Single Post
Old 15-09-2021, 08:57 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TingWai View Post
Well bro,how u came out with the above lines is really beyond me, were they starving or without a roof over their heads ? some of them earn even more than those holding managerial posts.
U were being too damn good to these greedy FL and that was silly.
要当好人,别当烂好人。
you say some right? how you know their financial status? not all are making money especially during this time for sure.

If your statement is true then the FLs I know don't need to hold 2 jobs of fucking and day job to pay for the HDB and another FL fuck to pay and maintain her pet shop. Some have quit to do retail and other jobs.

This type of chinese word 烂 is insulting as per your entire statement. what he pay is up to him, its his money.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment