Thread: Orchard Towers
View Single Post
Old 15-09-2021, 09:10 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrtan89 View Post
First trip to Orchard Towers, been a Geyland Cat150 cheongster pre-covid period.

Quite nervous as I am used to not haggling, and I have been reading stories of the ML haggling over prices at OT. I just like to pay and fuck, bargaining turns me off.

Reached OT and went up the escalator to L2. Saw a viet on the left side and she quote me $200, but look too milf for my liking. Went to the right side as I spotted this petite ML in white. Should be a lao chio, on closer look very bonkable. Ask me how much I can give, i say $120, she say OK.

Went to room, nice face, should be very pretty when younger.

Here comes the insane part, not that it is negative or bad, dont get me wrong, its just my first time experiencing being upsell hahaha. Before i can even ask for her name, she suggest I try a threesome, she say just give her friend the same amount. Curious about this, I agreed.

In came a petite aunty. I am like half-sian, and this aunty quite loudmouth, speaking in their sichuan accent haha. Quite funny to be honest, I wasnt angry. This aunty had a post-birth stomach, but I guess I was too horny to reject, I just wanted the action to start. If you think the action starts here, you are wrong! The first ML very enthusiastically suggested one more Dong Bei ML to join us, quoting the same price. She was like a durian seller, saying confirm you like one hahaha. Initially i rejected because I dont think I can bonk so many times and its probably gonna be another old lady. However, both of them started to pyscho me into taking a look, and of course, when the 3rd ML arrives, all of them heckle me to do FOURSOME hahaha. The 3rd ML was quite pretty under the dim lights, a Dong Bei milf, figure was good to be honest, tall also. Had a CFM face....i think will specially rtm OT to bonk her 1-to-1

I wont go into the action because it wasnt romantic , just very funny doing such a strange commercial foursome. After i blew my load, the first ML told them to leave first, i guess she want to KC-trap me, and to be honest, her service was quite good during this 1-to-1. Only bad thing was that she feels very scammy with the sichuan fast talking accent (sorry, this type of talking pattern reminds me of electronic wholesale centers, even fishmarket vendors dont talk so fast convincing you about their product hahaha), and fake enhanced tits which are quite hard, and of course i think quite matured in age. Her looks are still bonkable though.

All in all, this trip was like a fast food meal. I indeed felt full (released 2 loads), however it couldnt beat a nice slow session with a proper FL.
nice FR and sharing

anyone who chiong there long enough has been "ka-tok" and then some were value bonks that were RTFs.

Its a rite of passage. With money spend= knowledge. Lol...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment