Thread: Orchard Towers
View Single Post
Old 23-09-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 15
Afee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant future
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lssah View Post
This is my last experience with this viet. From the outside, she looks pretty decent and good - plunging neckline dress, in heels and cross legged. Had no intention for FJ and just want some sensual massage and HJ.

Anyway, she voluntarily removed her panties and showed her shaved pink pussy, very delicious and clean. After taking quite a while for me to cum, she positioned her pussy over my penis head and wanted to lowered w/o informing me! I stopped her saying no condom and she countered 'will have better feeling' if entered. At that instant and luckily, I cum narrowly avoided splashing onto her pussy positioning over me.

Just be warned, she may enter you raw if you take too long to cum in HJ only.

wah, so hiong. i used to have a similar incident with another gal. my small head took over my big head and went raw. got so scared after that and went to see doctor and took PEP for a month.