View Single Post
Old 04-11-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 731 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

i wanted to share something on bookings, some spa and mp do allow bookings to let customers book their ladies for outings and also for other special reasons.
The practice of booking comes into 2 types, 1)hourly rate booking 2)full day booking. Rates are difference from shop to shops.
Over the months I have been paying up.booking fees for my ml, she gaves reasons like not feeling well and sick.
It had becomes too frequent to average of 5 days per month, I started to question myself how did she survive with lesser extra income if she goes on like this?
The next thing is she always rushes home when I paid up the booking fees at the counter, followed when I sent her home to rest.
After that the whole day she be resting at home and what I observed is her message is always online chatting with somebody. This lead me to believe she also tell her other loyal customers to foot her booking fees for that day. Men's are easily to get cheated after sweet talk.
Just recently I try not to contact her for a few days and yesterday she texted me she is again not working and resting at home. That means this time she picks another men to pay up at counter. I pretend busy and hang up the phone. As I remember last time she ask me to help her pay up the whole day booking.
If she can convinced 5 loyal customers then she will hit a very good target for that day. Easily pocket more than $1.5k.
So to fellow samsters, please do not fall into their KC trap like I have experienced recently.
I don't have proves to exposed her I only suspect what she had did to me.
Hope everyone learn this.