View Single Post
Old 04-11-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1141 / Power: 20
LinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud ofLinLaoBei has much to be proud of
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Just want to share my thought here after reading from last page to page 40. Very entertaining lol.
I happen to visit a MP using Google search as that afternoon I'm free and need a real good massage. I didn't research the MP here as the review at Google have 4stars. So I went down directly as I'm nearby.

I was assign to a ML as I was there mainly for massage not thinking to have other service. Story short, I end up having happy ending and $50 poorer.
Now thinking about the process how the ML sweet talk, the tone of her voice etc could lead u to what she wants from u.
Anyway don't pm me where is this location, it's already shared in another thread.

Back the ML, I'm sure many bro will hook up by her beauty, voice, fingers etc.
Pls don't fall in love with them. They have their objective and is very obvious. Your hard earn money can be spend on something or someone (not another ML) better.