View Single Post
Old 07-12-2022, 10:30 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Repealing 377A will cut carbon emissions

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

In an effort to reduce carbon emissions, Singapore government is looking set to repeal 377A as faggots and gays don't produce babies when they fuck asses and blows cocks.

Baby creation generates additional carbon emissions, making ass-fucking a more environmentally friendly choice. The consequences of having straight sex is not in line with environmental sustainability and Singapore’s aspiration to achieve net zero carbon emissions by 2050 as part of the global effort to mitigate climate...

Read more

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.