View Single Post
Old 14-12-2006, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future
Fucking in the public area

There've been so many listings of public areas meant for the spur-of-the-moment fucks, quickies or otherwise.

What I'd like to know are FRs of public areas where one can clinch a good long fuck DURING THE DAYTIME ...
You see, I've been challenged by my latest MILF of a catch. Yes, yes ... I know she's very much a nympho but for her killer body, I guess I'm prepared to go to the extremes lor.

If all else fails, I'm considering talking her into compromising ... I'd buy up all tickets for a GV Gold Class screening.
Over the couple of hours, we could be bonking left, right, centre on any of the reclinable seats of choice ... & have finger food & wine served as well.
Just one thing though, any of you familiar with the operations in GV?? I mean, would there be any staff that could chance upon our tryst from the projection room or such??

Time to change back my avatar.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.